We can supply and fit Scotdoors anywhere in Central Scotland and can mix and match the panels, glass and colour of the samples below to suit your requirements.
- External doors are made from a bonded sandwich construction comprising of Hardwood veneered laminated sheeting, aluminium plate and an insulating core.
- Available in bespoke sizes between 800-995mm in width and 2000-2300mm in height.
- Additional sidelights can be specified to suit almost any door opening.
- 3 Point locking system (on non fire doors).
- Fire doors available.
- Obscured glazing, Low E Glazing, laminated and toughened double glazing all available.
- Luxury leaded glass or economy screen printing to bespoke designs.
- Secured by design door options.
- Astragal patterns, any combination.
- Letterboxes, door numbers, spy-holes and internal chains available.
- Brass or chrome ironmongery.
- Low level and standard threshold bars.
- Factory finished paint to any colour or stain you require.
- Keyed to pass for front and back doors (same key operates both)
For more information regarding lead times from order to fit and average costs please contact us.